Amazing how the right accessories can transform a look.
I’ll be the first to confess, I don’t always invest in my wardrobe. I honestly just try to find new ways to rock items I already own. And one of the ways I do this is by switching up my accessories.
I’ve found that the right pair of shoes, bags, statement necklace, etc can take a look from girl next door to va va voom in no time.
This style tip is great for fashionistas on a budget like me.
If you follow me on YouTube, then you probably already know that this is my favorite time of the year.
1. Because in just a matter of days, it will be my birth Month, and then, my Birthday. And yes, I celebrate the whole month.
2. I also love this time of year because as much as I hate cold weather, I absolutely love watching the leaves change as we transition from fall to winter.
3. We will soon have a mini family reunion during the Thanksgiving holiday and I am super excited for some delicious home cooking.
This year, I also plan to take some Nigerian sides along. Store bought because I have had too many failed attempts in the kitchen recently to risk it on Thanksgiving day.
4. I plan to see the Nutcracker for the first time ever. What's more Chirstmassy than that?
If you'll be in the Charlotte area in December, you should check out the show here
4. Most importantly, I love the reason for the season: the celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
This year, Brandon and I will be performing at Elevation's Christmas eve event so once again, if you'll be in town, feel free to swing by Elevation Church or watch online here.
So, as you can see, there will be plenty of running around from now until the end of the year. And I am certain there will be a few Christmas parties sprinkled in with a dash of romantic date night's in celebration of my big day.
What better way is there to put your best foot forward and perhaps step into the new year than doing so in your best sparkly shoes?
Shop my picks for fabulous holiday season party shoes
Leave a comment below if you've already started shopping for and planning your holiday season outfits and if some sparkly pumps might make an appearance in the ensemble
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @TobiShoffner
As always, thanks for stopping by Tobi's Corner. I look forward to your next visit.